WOMANSONG Sings for Joy, Social Justice, and Community since 1987
SINGING TOGETHER FOR JOY, SOCIAL JUSTICE, & COMMUNITY
- We value Womansong as a nurturing village and a high-quality performance group and we cultivate both.
- We value the power of music and believe that our singing uplifts, inspires, unites, and heals.
- We value community and believe that care and respect for each other are key ingredients of our work.
- We value the empowerment of women, and we support women in improving their lives.
- We value joy and believe that laughter heals and fosters spiritual connections.
- We value excellence and believe that each member’s efforts and dedication are essential to Womansong’s success.
- Because we believe that accepting and respecting individual differences enriches us, our music and our community, we actively embrace and encourage a diverse membership within Womansong. We affirm and support diversity with regards to age, race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, ability, and spiritual beliefs.